Marshall in Calhoun County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
William W. Cook
Erected 1973 by Michigan History Division, Department of State. (Marker Number L0218.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Arts, Letters, Music. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1867.
Location. 42° 16.82′ N, 84° 58.048′ W. Marker is in Marshall, Michigan, in Calhoun County. Marker is on 603 North Kalamazoo Avenue, 0.1 miles north of Hobalt Road, on the right when traveling Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 603 N Kalamazoo Ave, Marshall MI 49068, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Hobart Street (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Brewer Street (approx. 0.3 miles away); Harold C. Brooks / Fitch-Gorham-Brooks House (approx. half a mile away); Mary Miller / Hillside (approx. half a mile away); Jeremiah Cronin Jr. House / John Bellairs (approx. half a mile away); John D. Pierce Homesite (approx. half a mile away); Honolulu House (approx. 0.6 miles away); Marshall Veterans Memorial (approx. 0.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Marshall.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 15, 2021. It was originally submitted on July 14, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 98 times since then and 29 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 14, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.