Battle Creek in Calhoun County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 1960 by Michigan Historical Commission. (Marker Number S0218.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1855.
Location. 42° 19.484′ N, 85° 11.429′ W. Marker is in Battle Creek, Michigan, in Calhoun County. Marker is at the intersection of North Washington Avenue and North Washington Avenue, on the right when traveling south on North Washington Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 264 Michigan Ave, Battle Creek MI 49037, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are Battle Creek Sanitarium / Percy Jones General Hospital (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); African Methodist Episcopal Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Battle Creek Community College (approx. half a mile away); Michigan Central Depot (approx. half a mile away); Battle Creek No. 4 Fire Station (approx. half a mile away); Battle Creek House (approx. 0.6 miles away); LaSalle Hotel (approx. 0.6 miles away); Cereal Bowl of America (approx. 0.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Battle Creek.
Also see . . . Battle Creek Seventh-day Adventist History. (Submitted on July 14, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan.)
Credits. This page was last revised on July 15, 2021. It was originally submitted on July 14, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 57 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 14, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.