Medina in Medina County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The O.C. Shepard House
575 South Court Street
Built: 1884 Style: Stick
Erected by South Court Historic Neighborhood Association.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Industry & Commerce. A significant historical year for this entry is 1884.
Location. 41° 7.925′ N, 81° 51.849′ W. Marker is in Medina, Ohio, in Medina County. Marker is on South Court Street (Ohio Route 3) just north of Ivy Hill Lane, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 575 South Court Street, Medina OH 44256, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Orlin and Emily Oatman House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Frederick Beck House (about 500 feet away); The George and Helen Hayden House (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Joseph and Abbie Andrew House (approx. 0.2 miles The Paul and Mariah Parker House (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Homer and Elizabeth Bennett House (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Cleveland Southwestern Electric Railway (approx. 0.3 miles away); Phoenix Block (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medina.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 19, 2021. It was originally submitted on July 17, 2021, by Tom Bosse of Jefferson City, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 59 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 17, 2021, by Tom Bosse of Jefferson City, Tennessee. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.