Medina in Medina County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The Frederick Beck House
614 South Court Street
— Built: 1863 Style: Vernacular Farmhouse —
Erected by South Court Historic Neighborhood Association.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Churches & Religion • Government & Politics • Industry & Commerce. A significant historical year for this entry is 1863.
Location. 41° 7.846′ N, 81° 51.837′ W. Marker is in Medina, Ohio, in Medina County. Marker is on South Court Street (Ohio Route 3) just south of Grant Street, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 614 South Court Street, Medina OH 44256, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Orlin and Emily Oatman House (within shouting distance of this marker); The George and Helen Hayden House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Joseph and Abbie Andrew House (about 500 The O.C. Shepard House (about 500 feet away); The Paul and Mariah Parker House (about 600 feet away); The Homer and Elizabeth Bennett House (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Cleveland Southwestern Electric Railway (approx. 0.4 miles away); Phoenix Block (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medina.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 19, 2021. It was originally submitted on July 17, 2021, by Tom Bosse of Jefferson City, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 83 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 17, 2021, by Tom Bosse of Jefferson City, Tennessee. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.