Flint in Genesee County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Constructed in 1885
Erected 1988 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1478.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1885.
Location. 43° 0.953′ N, 83° 41.101′ W. Marker is in Flint, Michigan, in Genesee County. Marker is at the intersection of East 3rd Street and Stevens Street, on the left when traveling west on East 3rd Street. House is across from YMCA of Greater Flint. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 402 E 3rd St, Flint MI 48503, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Henry Howland Crapo / Willson Park (approx. 0.2 miles away); Creating an All-American City (approx. ¼ mile away); St. Paul's Episcopal Church (approx. ¼ mile away); Masonic Temple (approx. ¼ mile away); Otto P. Graff (approx. ¼ mile away); First National Bank of FlintWood And Metal (approx. 0.3 miles away); Home (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Flint.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 2, 2021. It was originally submitted on July 31, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 66 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 31, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.