Cleveland in Cuyahoga County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The Old Stone Church
Erected 2003 by the First Presbyterian Church and the Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 66-18.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection series list. A significant historical month for this entry is February 1865.
Location. 41° Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 91 Public Square, Cleveland OH 44113, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Cuyahoga County Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Ohio State Bar Association (about 600 feet away); The Arcade (approx. 0.2 miles away); Terry v. Ohio (approx. ¼ mile away); Navy Bicentennial (approx. ¼ mile away); Com. Oliver Hazard Perry (approx. ¼ mile away); Near this site Fort Huntington was Erected (approx. ¼ mile away); Dear General, We have met the enemy and they are ours (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Cleveland.
Also see . . . Official website. (Submitted on April 11, 2009, by Christopher Busta-Peck of Shaker Heights, Ohio.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on April 11, 2009, by Christopher Busta-Peck of Shaker Heights, Ohio. This page has been viewed 858 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 11, 2009, by Christopher Busta-Peck of Shaker Heights, Ohio.