Grand Blanc in Genesee County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 1982 by Michigan History Division, Department of State. (Marker Number L0935.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1833.
Location. 42° 55.585′ N, 83° 37.881′ W. Marker is in Grand Blanc, Michigan, in Genesee County. Marker is at the intersection of Grand Blanc Road and Grand Boulevard, on the right when traveling east on Grand Blanc Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 203 E Grand Blanc Rd, Grand Blanc MI 48439, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers Grand Blanc Consolidated School (approx. 0.3 miles away); Simeon Perry Farmstead /Perry Family (approx. 1.1 miles away); Davison Farmstead (approx. 1.4 miles away); First Baptist Church (approx. 1.4 miles away); U.S. Military Road (approx. 1.7 miles away); William Ray Perry House (approx. 2 miles away); The Buick Open (approx. 2.4 miles away); Burton Rotary Pavilion (approx. 2.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Grand Blanc.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 21, 2021. It was originally submitted on August 18, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 20 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 18, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.