Castroville in Medina County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
St. Louis Church
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1966
Castroville Garden Club
June 5, 1966
Erected 1966 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 5053.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical date for this entry is October 9, 1846.
Location. 29° 21.319′ N, 98° 52.715′ W. Marker is in Castroville, Texas, in Medina County. Marker is on Angelo Street, 0.1 miles north of London Street, on the left when traveling north. The marker is located on the front wall of the little Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1847 Angelo Street, Castroville TX 78009, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Dubuis House (a few steps from this marker); St. Louis Day (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); St. Louis Catholic Church (about 400 feet away); Alsatians of Texas (about 400 feet away); General Wool and the Chihuahua Road (about 400 feet away); Moye (about 400 feet away); Louis Ferdinand Huth, Jr. (about 400 feet away); Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Castroville.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 21, 2021. It was originally submitted on August 21, 2021, by James Hulse of Medina, Texas. This page has been viewed 98 times since then and 33 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 21, 2021, by James Hulse of Medina, Texas.