Saginaw in Saginaw County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
First Congregational Church
Erected 1999 by Michigan Historical Center, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L2039.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1857.
Location. 43° 25.753′ N, 83° 56.23′ W. Marker is in Saginaw, Michigan, in Saginaw County. Marker is on Hayden StreetTouch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 403 South Jefferson Street, Saginaw MI 48607, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Hoyt Library (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Fort Saginaw (about 700 feet away); Saginaw Post Office (approx. 0.2 miles away); Jeffers Park (approx. 0.2 miles away); St. Mary's Hospital (approx. 0.3 miles away); Saginaw Club (approx. 0.4 miles away); Bliss Park (approx. 0.9 miles away); Bliss Park Soldiers Fountain Figure (approx. 0.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Saginaw.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 29, 2021. It was originally submitted on August 29, 2021, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 28 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 29, 2021, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.