Port Lavaca in Calhoun County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Presbyterian Church of Port Lavaca
Erected 1998 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1249.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1848.
Location. 28° 37.395′ N, 96° 38.042′ W. Marker is in Port Lavaca, Texas, in Calhoun County. Marker is at the intersection of North Virginia Street (Farm to Market Road 1090) and Stanley Lester Street Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1111 North Virginia Street, Port Lavaca TX 77979, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First United Methodist Church of Port Lavaca (approx. 0.3 miles away); First Baptist Church (approx. half a mile away); Alsatian Immigration through Lavaca Bay (approx. half a mile away); Ranger Cemetery (approx. half a mile away); Salem Lutheran Church (approx. 0.6 miles away); San Antonio & Mexican Gulf Railroad (approx. 0.7 miles away); Beach Hotel (approx. 0.8 miles away); Calhoun County Participation During World War II (approx. 0.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Port Lavaca.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 6, 2021. It was originally submitted on September 6, 2021, by James Hulse of Medina, Texas. This page has been viewed 123 times since then and 39 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 6, 2021, by James Hulse of Medina, Texas.