Tustin in Osceola County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
John Emil Larson Farm
Built c. 1897
Erected 1998 by Michigan Historical Center, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L2020.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1897.
Location. 44° 6.517′ N, 85° 26.623′ W. Marker is in Tustin, Michigan, in Osceola County. Marker is on Mackinaw Trail, 0.2 miles north of West Marion Road, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 20432 Mackinaw Trl, Tustin MI 49688, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Swedish Evangelical Lutheran Church (approx. 0.7 miles away); “Unto a New Land” (approx. 1.7 miles away); Thomas R. Wiseman (approx. 1.8 miles away); Clam Lake Canal (approx. 9.1 miles away); Cobbs and Mitchell Mill No. 1 (approx. 9.7 miles away); KISS Amvets Post 110 Veterans Memorial (approx. 9.9 miles away); Cobbs and Mitchell Building (approx. 9.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Tustin.
More about this marker. Marker is a plaque ID type located on the front porch.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 29, 2021. It was originally submitted on September 29, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 106 times since then and 34 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 29, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.