Napoleon in Henry County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
127 E. Clinton
Erected by Ohio State Armory Board
— Built 1913 —
Erected by Napoleon Heritage Society.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Military. In addition, it is included in the Ohio, Napoleon Heritage Society series list.
Location. 41° 23.545′ N, 84° 7.452′ W. Marker is in Napoleon, Ohio, in Henry County. Marker is at the intersection of East Clinton Street and Monroe Street, on the left when traveling east on East Clinton Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 127 E Clinton St, Napoleon OH 43545, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Saint Augustine Catholic Church (within shouting distance of this marker); 116 E. Clinton (within shouting distance of this marker); 722 & 724 North Perry (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); 720 North Perry (about 300 feet away); 814 North Perry (about 400 feet away); Lloyd W. Franz Veterans Memorial Park Fallen Soldiers Battle Cross (about 400 feet away); 723 & 725 North Perry (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Napoleon.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 15, 2021. It was originally submitted on October 16, 2020, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 112 times since then and 37 times this year. Last updated on November 15, 2021, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 16, 2020, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. • J. Makali Bruton was the editor who published this page.