Napa in Napa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
First Presbyterian Church Building
California Registered Historical Landmark No. 878
Plaque placed by the State Department of Parks and Recreation in cooperation with the Napa County Historical Society, May 18, 1975.
Erected 1975 by State Department of Parks and Recreation and the Napa County Historical Society. (Marker Number 878.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Landmarks • Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the California Historical Landmarks series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1874.
Location. 38° 17.794′ N, 122° 17.213′ Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1333 Third Street, Napa CA 94559, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Mural #2 - Napa Early in the 20th Century (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Napa Valley Railroad (about 600 feet away); Native Sons Hall (about 600 feet away); Napa Courthouse Flag Staff (about 600 feet away); "Barrel of Fun" (about 700 feet away); Old Napa Register Building, 1905 (about 700 feet away); Fremont's Crossing (approx. 0.2 miles away); Napa County Iraq and Afghanistan War Memorial (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Napa.
Regarding First Presbyterian Church Building. In 1874 The First Presbyterian Church was erected on land donated by NATHAN COOMBS.
This building was designated as California Registered Historical Landmark No.878 on January 13, 1975. It was also listed in the National Register of Historic Places on June 5, 1975.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on May 9, 2009, by Syd Whittle of Mesa, Arizona. This page has been viewed 1,141 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. submitted on May 9, 2009, by Syd Whittle of Mesa, Arizona. 8. submitted on May 10, 2009, by Syd Whittle of Mesa, Arizona.