Whitehouse Station in Hunterdon County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
White House Station
— Bradford L. Gilbert, Architect —
Erected by NJ Transit.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Agriculture • Industry & Commerce • Railroads & Streetcars • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical month for this entry is December 2008.
Location. 40° 36.921′ N, 74° 46.228′ W. Marker is in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, in Hunterdon County. Marker can be reached from Main Street, on the right when traveling south. Marker is on the north side of the station building. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Whitehouse Station NJ 08889, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Rockaway Valley Railroad 1888 (within shouting distance of this marker); "From Here They Served" (approx. half a mile away); Readington Township Veterans Monument (approx. 0.7 miles away); Leake - Stillwell Mills (approx. one mile away); Blue Star Highway (approx. 1.6 miles away); Site of Colonel John Mehelm House (approx. 1.7 miles away); Whitehouse Veterans Monument (approx. 2.2 miles away); Potterstown (approx. 2.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Whitehouse Station.
Related marker. Click here for another marker that is related to this marker. To better understand the relationship, study each marker in the order shown.
Credits. This page was last revised on December 28, 2020. It was originally submitted on May 19, 2009, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. This page has been viewed 966 times since then and 14 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 19, 2009, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.