Carey in Wyandot County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
To Religion Education And Patriotism
This building was dedicated 12 January 1915 by Rt. Rev. Joseph Schrembs D.D. Bishop of Toledo
Rev. Aloys M. Fish Ph. D.O.M.D. Pastor
Thomas F. Huber Architect
William H. Snyder Builder
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Education • Patriots & Patriotism. A significant historical date for this entry is January 12, 1915.
Location. 40° 57.064′ N, 83° 23.305′ W. Marker is in Carey, Ohio, in Wyandot County. Marker is at the intersection of Clay Street and South Lake Street, on the left when traveling west on Clay Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 158 S Lake St, Carey OH 43316, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Original St. Edwards Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Welcome to The Basilica and National Shrine of Our Lady of Consolation (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); West End Elementary School (about 500 feet away); Carey Veterans Memorial (approx. 0.4 miles away); Carey Korea & Vietnam Veterans Memorial (approx. half a mile Carey World War Memorial (approx. half a mile away); Carey Revolutionary Soldiers Memorial (approx. half a mile away); Benches (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Carey.
Credits. This page was last revised on March 25, 2022. It was originally submitted on March 17, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 35 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on March 17, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.