Sauk City in Sauk County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
original Culver's Frozen Custard
Restaurant on this site
July 18, 1984
The current restaurant opened
April 27, 2000
This monument is a tribute to the
Sauk-Prairie area residents
who have assisted with Culver's
growth across the United States.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Industry & Commerce • Notable Places. A significant historical month for this entry is April 1678.
Location. 43° 16.265′ N, 89° 43.793′ W. Marker is in Sauk City, Wisconsin, in Sauk County. Marker can be reached from Phillips Boulevard (U.S. 12) west of Dallas Street, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 716 Phillips Blvd, Sauk City WI 53583, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Free Congregation of Sauk County (approx. 0.4 miles away); Sauk City (approx. half a mile away); August W. Derleth (approx. ¾ mile away); Wollersheim Winery (approx. 1.7 miles away); Mazomanie Sand Barrens Wisconsin Heights Battlefield (approx. 1.8 miles away); Battle of Wisconsin Heights (approx. 1.8 miles away); In Memory of Rev. Adalbert Inama, O. Praem. (approx. 3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Sauk City.
Also see . . . About Culver's / Our Story. (Submitted on May 30, 2009.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on May 30, 2009, by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 977 times since then and 25 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 30, 2009, by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.