Genoa in Ottawa County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Site of Historic
(Old School Privy)
Erected by The Ottawa County Historical Society.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Government & Politics • Notable Buildings • Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1868.
Location. 41° 30.938′ N, 83° 21.124′ W. Marker is in Genoa, Ohio, in Ottawa County. Marker is on East 4th Street (Ohio Route 163) 0.2 miles east of Lime Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 406 E 4th St, Genoa OH 43430, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Veterans Recreational Park (approx. 0.3 miles away); Genoa Town Hall & Opera House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Old School Privy (approx. 0.4 miles away); a different marker also named Genoa (approx. 1.3 miles away); McCormic-Deering Farmall F-12Martin (approx. 3.1 miles away); Clay Center Veterans Memorial (approx. 3.4 miles away); Clay Center (approx. 3.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Genoa.
Credits. This page was last revised on April 11, 2022. It was originally submitted on April 8, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 54 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 8, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.