Bucyrus in Crawford County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
122/124 S. Sandusky Ave., Built 1910
Erected 2011 by Eagle Project - Alexander Clark Neff.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Industry & Commerce • Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1941.
Location. 40° 48.473′ N, 82° 58.533′ W. Marker is in Bucyrus, Ohio, in Crawford County. Marker is on South Sandusky Avenue (Ohio Route 98) north of East Rensselaer Street, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 124 S Sandusky Ave, Bucyrus OH 44820, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distanceBaumoel's (a few steps from this marker); Great American Crossroads Mural (within shouting distance of this marker); Picking Block (within shouting distance of this marker); First Lieutenant Harry L. Martin (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Crawford County Veterans Memorial (about 400 feet away); Col. William Crawford (about 400 feet away); Crawford County (about 400 feet away); McGraw House (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Bucyrus.
Credits. This page was last revised on April 12, 2022. It was originally submitted on April 9, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 81 times since then and 14 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 9, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.