Fremont in Sandusky County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Site Of Salem's Church
1836 - 1964
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1836.
Location. 41° 22.401′ N, 83° 10.488′ W. Marker is in Fremont, Ohio, in Sandusky County. Marker is at the intersection of 4 Mile House Road and West State Street (U.S. 20), on the right when traveling north on 4 Mile House Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 3476 W State St, Fremont OH 43420, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Soldiers Memorial Parkway Of Sandusky County (approx. 3 miles away); Alfons J. Wyss (approx. 3 miles away); Ralph W. Wright (approx. 3.1 miles away); William J. Wott (approx. 3.1 miles away); Luther W. Westerhause (approx. 3.1 miles away); Dennis Whelan (approx. 3.1 miles away); William Welker (approx. 3.1 miles away); Charles Heffner (approx. 3.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fremont.
Credits. This page was last revised on April 12, 2022. It was originally submitted on April 9, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 83 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on April 9, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.