Glandorf in Putnam County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
On this site in 1838
founder of the American Province 1795-1859
On this site in 1848 Fr. Brunner founded the Glandorf Mission House of the Missionaries of the Most Precious Blood
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1848.
Location. 41° 1.799′ N, 84° 4.772′ W. Marker is in Glandorf, Ohio, in Putnam County. Marker is on N. Main Street, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Glandorf OH 45848, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Saint John's Pioneer Cemetery (within shouting distance of this marker); Sesquincentennial Memorial 1834-1984 (within shouting distance of this marker); Silent Witness (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Mini Golf Course Story (approx. 0.2 miles away); Glandorf (approx. 0.7 miles away); a different marker also named Glandorf (approx. ¾ mile away); Ottawa, Ohio (approx. 1.6 miles away); Honor Our Veterans (approx. 1.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Glandorf.
Credits. This page was last revised on April 25, 2022. It was originally submitted on April 19, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 63 times since then and 19 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 19, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.