Saskatoon in Corman Park No. 344, Saskatchewan — The Prairie Region
Saskatoon Land Titles Building
This is the oldest provincial government office building in Saskatoon. It was erected in 1909 from designs by Storey and van Egmond, the prominent Regina architects. By 1911 the structure was doubled in size, reflecting the rapid expansion in urban and rural population in the region. Land owners continued to register title to their property at this office until 1959, when a new combined court house and land titles office was established on Spadina Crescent.
Erected 1989 by Government of Saskatchewan.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1909.
Location. 52° 7.592′ N, 106° 39.731′ W. Marker is in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, in Corman Park No. 344. Marker is on 21st Street East just east of 3rd Avenue South, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 311 21st St E, Saskatoon SK S7K S7K, Canada. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 4 other markers are within 13 kilometers of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Little Chief Service Station (approx. 0.9 kilometers away); C.P.R. Station, Saskatoon/Gare du C.P. (Saskatoon)Firehall No. 3 (approx. one kilometer away); Wanuskewin (approx. 11.7 kilometers away).
Also see . . . Land Titles Building, Saskatoon. The building's listing on the Canadian Register of Historic Places. (Submitted on April 29, 2022, by Duane and Tracy Marsteller of Murfreesboro, Tennessee.)
Credits. This page was last revised on March 20, 2023. It was originally submitted on April 29, 2022, by Duane and Tracy Marsteller of Murfreesboro, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 57 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 29, 2022, by Duane and Tracy Marsteller of Murfreesboro, Tennessee.