Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Sandusky in Erie County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
 

Sandusky Telephone Building

 
 
Sandusky Telephone Building Marker image. Click for full size.
Photographed By Craig Doda, May 27, 2022
1. Sandusky Telephone Building Marker
Inscription.  
Formerly
Sandusky Telephone Building
1917- 1957
Donated By
The Ohio Bell Telephone Co.
To The
United Fund
Of Erie County, Inc.
October 2, 1963

 
Erected 1963 by Ohio Bell Telephone Co.
 
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: CommunicationsIndustry & Commerce.
 
Location. 41° 27.19′ N, 82° 42.58′ W. Marker is in Sandusky, Ohio, in Erie County. Marker is on Ohio 4, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 416 OH-4, Sandusky OH 44870, United States of America. Touch for directions.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Johnson House (within shouting distance of this marker); First Congregational Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Adams Street Double House (within shouting distance of this marker); Erie County Jail / Sandusky Library (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Emmanuel United Church Of Christ (about 300 feet away); Knute Rockne Wedding
Paid Advertisement
Click on the ad for more information.
Please report objectionable advertising to the Editor.
Click or scan to see
this page online
(about 400 feet away); Lester S. Hubbard House (about 400 feet away); Jury of Erie County Women / Erie County Courthouse (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Sandusky.
 
Sandusky Telephone Building image. Click for full size.
Photographed By Craig Doda, May 27, 2022
2. Sandusky Telephone Building
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on August 26, 2022. It was originally submitted on August 22, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 107 times since then and 63 times this year. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on August 22, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.

Share this page.  
Share on Tumblr
m=204587

CeraNet Cloud Computing sponsors the Historical Marker Database.
This website earns income from purchases you make after using our links to Amazon.com. We appreciate your support.
Paid Advertisement
Jul. 22, 2024