Coshocton in Coshocton County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected by Village Pantry.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Industry & Commerce. A significant historical year for this entry is 1846.
Location. 40° 16.85′ N, 81° 52.559′ W. Marker is in Coshocton, Ohio, in Coshocton County. Marker is on North Whitewoman Street west of Ohio Route 16/83, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 663 N Whitewoman St, Coshocton OH 43812, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Capt. Bill Smart (a few steps from this marker); Nicholas Schott (within shouting distance of this marker); Underground Railroad Agents in Coshocton County / Muskingum River Underground Railroad Corridor (within shouting distance of this marker); Village Smithy - c.1890 (within shouting distance of this marker); Visitor Center - 1992 Hay Craft and Learning Center - 1987 (about 300 feet away); Daniel Carroll House - c.1850 (about 400 feet away); George LeRetilley House - 1853 (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Coshocton.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 23, 2022. It was originally submitted on September 14, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 64 times since then and 33 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 14, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.