Coshocton in Coshocton County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected by The Schoeners of Medbery Manor.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Communications • Industry & Commerce. In addition, it is included in the Postal Mail and Philately series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1838.
Location. 40° 16.698′ N, 81° 52.611′ W. Marker is in Coshocton, Ohio, in Coshocton County. Marker is on North Whitewoman Street north of High Street, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 301 N Whitewoman St, Coshocton OH 43812, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Wilson Jacob House - c.1890 (a few steps from this marker); 24 Star Flag (a few steps from this marker); James Taylor House (Reconstructed) - 1971 (a few steps from this marker); Dr. Maro Johnson's House - c.1833 Dr. Maro Johnson's Office - 1842 (within shouting distance of this marker); James LeRetilley Building - 1847 (within shouting distance of this marker); William Roscoe Building - 1840 (within shouting distance of this marker); Why Is It Called Whitewoman Street? (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line).
Credits. This page was last revised on September 23, 2022. It was originally submitted on September 14, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 55 times since then and 17 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 14, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.