Milford in Ellis County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Baptist Church
Erected 1980 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 7100.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1855.
Location. 32° 7.461′ N, 96° 56.681′ W. Marker is in Milford, Texas, in Ellis County. Marker is at the intersection of East Crossmain and Pecan Street, on the left when traveling east on East Crossmain. The marker is located on the right side of the front entrance to the church. Touch for map. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Milford Presbyterian Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Milford Cemetery (approx. Ό mile away); James McDaniel (approx. 0.3 miles away); Thomas J. Jordan (approx. 0.3 miles away); Saint James A.M.E. Church (approx. 0.4 miles away); Hammel's Branch (approx. 3.4 miles away); Italy Colored City Hall (approx. 4.9 miles away); Mertens Baptist Church (approx. 5.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Milford.
Credits. This page was last revised on October 30, 2022. It was originally submitted on October 29, 2022, by James Hulse of Medina, Texas. This page has been viewed 38 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 30, 2022, by James Hulse of Medina, Texas.