Warm Springs in Bath County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Early Bath County Courthouses
Erected 1994 by Virginia State Library. (Marker Number D-36.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Political Subdivisions • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical date for this entry is May 10, 1791.
Location. 38° 3.182′ N, 79° 46.833′ W. Marker is in Warm Springs, Virginia, in Bath CountyTouch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Warm Springs VA 24484, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Terrill Hill (here, next to this marker); The Rev. Dr. William H. Sheppard (here, next to this marker); Mary Johnston (approx. half a mile away); Overshoot Wheel (approx. 0.6 miles away); Waterwheel Restaurant Building (approx. 0.6 miles away); The Dinwiddie Mantle (approx. 0.6 miles away); Bath County Historical Society Building (approx. 0.7 miles away); Veterans Memorial (approx. 0.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Warm Springs.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 17, 2009, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 748 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on August 17, 2009, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. 2. submitted on May 4, 2010, by J. J. Prats of Powell, Ohio.