Granger in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
A. A. & Mary Spacek House
Erected 1999 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 12308.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1921.
Location. 30° 42.96′ N, 97° 26.709′ W. Marker is in Granger, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker is on South Rio Grande Street north of West Mesquite (Route 971), on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 204 S Rio Grande St, Granger TX 76530, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this Brick Streets in Granger (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Saints Cyril and Methodius Catholic Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Saints Cyril and Methodius Catholic School (approx. 0.2 miles away); Granger Brethren Church (approx. Ό mile away); Granger City Hall (approx. Ό mile away); Young House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Granger High School (approx. 0.6 miles away); Macedonia Cemetery (approx. 2.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Granger.
Credits. This page was last revised on October 26, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 28, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 1,587 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 28, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.