Bartlett in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Presbyterian Church of Bartlett
Built for congregation originally called Nazareth Church of the Central Texas Presbytery, and constituted on Indian Creek in June 1875. Reorganized here in 1897.
Sanctuary erected in 1899. Victorian architecture.
Erected 1970 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 9088.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical month for this entry is June 1875.
Location. 30° 47.744′ N, 97° 25.955′ W. Marker is in Bartlett, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker is on West Pietzsch Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 346 West Pietzsch Street, Bartlett TX 76511, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Bartlett Grammar School (approx. 0.2 miles away); Woman's Wednesday Club (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Baptist Church of Bartlett (approx. 0.2 miles away); City of Bartlett (approx. 0.2 miles away); First United Methodist Church of Bartlett Mount Arie (Mount Ararat) Missionary Baptist Church (approx. Ό mile away); First National Bank of Bartlett (approx. 0.4 miles away); Site of Booker T. Washington School (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Bartlett.
Also see . . . First Presbyterian Church of Bartlett. Williamson County Historical Commission (Submitted on February 18, 2018, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas.)
Credits. This page was last revised on February 19, 2021. It was originally submitted on November 8, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 1,686 times since then and 43 times this year. Last updated on December 31, 2009, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 8, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.