Valdosta in Lowndes County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Christian Science Church
Erected 1993 by The Valdosta Town Committee.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical month for this entry is February 1839.
Location. 30° 49.981′ N, 83° 16.6′ W. Marker is in Valdosta, Georgia, in Lowndes County. Marker is on East Central Avenue (U.S. 84) 0 miles east of North Lee Street, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 305 East Central Avenue, Valdosta GA 31601, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Valdosta City Hall (within shouting distance of this marker); Primitive Baptist Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Ashley Street Market (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Lowndes County (about 600 feet away); Register Bros. Building (about 600 feet away); Millhous & Boothe Building (about 700 feet away); Dosta Theater (about 700 feet away); Spanish American War Veterans Memorial (about 800 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Valdosta.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on February 15, 2010, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 778 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 15, 2010, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.