Colusa in Colusa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Erected 1977. (Marker Number 2.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Notable Buildings. A significant historical date for this entry is May 6, 1928.
Location. 39° 12.854′ N, 122° 0.468′ W. Marker is in Colusa, California, in Colusa County. Marker is at the intersection of Fifth Street and Market Street on Fifth Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 141 Fifth Street, Colusa CA 95932, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Colusa County Courthouse (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Will Semple Green House (about 500 feet away); Carnegie Library (about 600 feet away); Adelade M. Ryerson House--1906 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Judge H. M. Albery House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Our Lady of Lourdes Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Old Chinatown District--Circa 1890U. W. Brown House - Circa 1867 (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Colusa.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on December 21, 2009, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 1,067 times since then and 18 times this year. Last updated on February 18, 2010, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on December 21, 2009, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.