Cedarburg in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Last Covered Bridge
(Built 1876 – Retired 1962)
Erected 1965 by Ozaukee County Historical Society. (Marker Number 146.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Bridges & Viaducts. In addition, it is included in the Covered Bridges 🌉, and the Wisconsin Historical Society series lists.
Location. 43° 20.245′ N, 88° 0.296′ W. Marker is in Cedarburg, Wisconsin, in Ozaukee County. Marker is on Covered Bridge Road one mile north of Wisconsin Highway 60,143, on the right when traveling north. Bridge is located 1 mile north of the intersection of State Hwys 60 and 143 and Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Cedarburg WI 53012, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Kaehlers Mill (approx. half a mile away); Five Corners (approx. 1.1 miles away); Deckers Corners (approx. 2.2 miles away); Cedarburg Woolen Mill (approx. 2.6 miles away); Historic Cedarburg (approx. 2.8 miles away); Liberty Tree Memorial (approx. 2.8 miles away); Interurban Bridge / Riding the Interurban (approx. 2.8 miles away); The First 100 Years (approx. 2.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Cedarburg.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on May 28, 2010, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 792 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on May 28, 2010, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.