Mequon in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Oldest Lutheran Church in Wisconsin
Erected 1958 by the Wisconsin Historical Society. (Marker Number 85.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Wisconsin Historical Society series list. A significant historical month for this entry is June 1845.
Location. 43° 14.07′ N, 88° 2.615′ W. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Mequon WI 53097, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Baeseman Log Cabin (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Radue Chicken Coop (about 800 feet away); Cemetery Outhouse (about 800 feet away); Vogt Woodshed/Radue Gas Engine (about 800 feet away); Gierach Smokehouse (approx. 0.2 miles away); Klumb-Beuscher Bake Oven (approx. 0.2 miles away); Trinity Horse Shed Reconstruction (approx. 0.2 miles away); Mueller Machine Shed (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Mequon.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on May 29, 2010, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 1,534 times since then and 331 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 29, 2010, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.