Germantown in Washington County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
St. John Evangelical Church
Erected 1982 by Washington County Landmark Commission.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1843.
Location. 43° 12.385′ N, 88° 5.138′ W. Marker is in Germantown, Wisconsin, in Washington County. Marker is on Donges Bay Road, ¼ mile west of Fond du Lac Avenue (Wisconsin Highway 145), on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: N104 W14181 Donges Bay Rd, Germantown WI 53022, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Jacob Schunk Farmhouse (approx. ¾ mile away); Milwaukee Road Depot Barn (approx. 1.4 miles away); Miller-Davidson House (approx. 1.4 miles away); Umhoefer House (approx. 1.4 miles away); School House (approx. 1.4 miles away); Koch House (approx. 1½ miles away); Brogan Cabin (approx. 1½ miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on October 12, 2021. It was originally submitted on June 3, 2010, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 1,400 times since then and 49 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on June 3, 2010, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.