Johnson City in Blanco County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Baptist Church
of Johnson City
Erected 1979 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1641.)
Location. 30° 16.638′ N, 98° 24.579′ W. Marker is in Johnson City, Texas, in Blanco County. Marker is at the intersection of Avenue F and Main Street (U.S. 290), on the right when traveling north on Avenue F. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 102 Avenue F, Johnson City TX 78636, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. 1894 Blanco County Jail (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Dr. James F. Barnwell Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc. (about 600 feet away); E. Babe Smith (about 600 feet away); Blanco County (about 600 feet away); Blanco County Courthouse (about 600 feet away); First Christian Church (about 700 feet away); Lyndon B. Johnson and Hill Country Electrification (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Johnson City.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Education • Roads & Vehicles •
More. Search the internet for First Baptist Church.
Credits. This page was last revised on December 19, 2019. This page originally submitted on June 4, 2010, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 673 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 4, 2010, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.