Gaylord in Otsego County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
First Congregational Church
Erected 1992 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1635.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1874.
Location. 45° 1.543′ N, 84° 40.614′ W. Marker is in Gaylord, Michigan, in Otsego County. Marker is at the intersection of South Otsego Avenue (Business Interstate 75) and West Second Street, on the left when traveling south on South Otsego Avenue. The marker Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 218 West Second Street, Gaylord MI 49735, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 4 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Elk, Oil and the Environment (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Otsego County (about 600 feet away); Gaylord, Michigan (about 600 feet away); St. Mary's Catholic Church (approx. ¼ mile away).
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 20, 2010, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 553 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 20, 2010, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.