Bay City in Bay County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Charles B. & Georgiana (McGraw) Curtiss House
Erected by Center Avenue Neighborhood Association.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Natural Resources • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1864.
Location. 43° 35.827′ N, 83° 52.819′ W. Marker is in Bay City, Michigan, in Bay County. Marker is at the intersection Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 924 Center Avenue, Bay City MI 48708, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Trinity Church/Trinity Episcopal Church (within shouting distance of this marker); First Presbyterian Church (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Bay City Branch Library (about 700 feet away); George H. & Elva Shearer House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Center Avenue (approx. 0.2 miles away); St. Joseph Catholic Church (approx. ¼ mile away); Bay County Veterans Memorial (approx. ¼ mile away); US 13-inch Sea-Coast Mortar (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Bay City.
Credits. This page was last revised on October 20, 2020. It was originally submitted on August 2, 2010, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 1,255 times since then and 73 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on August 2, 2010, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. 2. submitted on November 28, 2010. 3. submitted on August 2, 2010, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.