Holly in Oakland County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Holly's Town Hall
Erected 1985 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1261.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1892.
Location. 42° 47.477′ N, 83° Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 102 Civic Drive, Holly MI 48442, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Battle Alley (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Crapo Park (about 800 feet away); This is the Site of the Holly Milling Co. (approx. 0.3 miles away); 1834 Clark Dibble Settlement (approx. 3.9 miles away); 1840 Grindstone from Fenton Mills (approx. 3.9 miles away); Fenton United Methodist Church (approx. 3.9 miles away); Saint Jude's Episcopal Church (approx. 3.9 miles away); 1838 Judge Daniel LeRoy's Law Office (approx. 3.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Holly.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 17, 2010, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 609 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 17, 2010, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.