Florence in Lauderdale County, Alabama — The American South (East South Central)
Trinity Episcopal Church 1894
Erected by Florence Historical Board Florence, Alabama.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical date for this entry is June 12, 1898.
Location. 34° 48.164′ N, 87° 40.73′ W. Marker is in Florence, Alabama, in Lauderdale County. Marker is on N. Pine Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 410 N Pine St , Florence AL 35630, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Sannoner Historic District Medical Arts Building (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Colonel Pickett Place (about Karsner-Kennedy House (about 400 feet away); Sannoner Historic District (about 600 feet away); First United Methodist Church (about 700 feet away); Regions Bank (about 800 feet away); Simpson House~Irvine Place~Coby Hall (about 800 feet away); Edward A. O'Neal Home (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Florence.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 25, 2018. It was originally submitted on September 2, 2010, by Sandra Hughes Tidwell of Killen, Alabama, USA. This page has been viewed 843 times since then and 17 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 2, 2010, by Sandra Hughes Tidwell of Killen, Alabama, USA. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.