Poplar Bluff in Butler County, Missouri — The American Midwest (Upper Plains)
First Presbyterian Church USA
Erected by The C.W. Knuckles family (in memory of C.W. Knuckles and daughter, Marta).
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1884.
Location. 36° 45.477′ N, 90° 23.555′ W. Marker is in Poplar Bluff, Missouri, in Butler County. Marker is on North Main Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Poplar Bluff MO 63901, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 6 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Historic Brick Streets (within shouting distance of this marker); Pvt. Billie Gene Kanell (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Poplar Bluff (about 600 feet away); a different marker Poplar Bluff (about 700 feet away); Poplar Bluff Historic Depot (approx. Ό mile away); Original Town Poplar Bluff (approx. 0.4 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on September 25, 2010, by Craig Swain of Leesburg, Virginia. This page has been viewed 834 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 25, 2010, by Craig Swain of Leesburg, Virginia.