Evanston in Uinta County, Wyoming — The American West (Mountains)
First Brick Church
Erected 1941 by Daughters of Utah Pioneers - Camp Needles and Camp Wyuta. (Marker Number 78.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers series list. A significant historical month for this entry is February 1873.
Location. 41° 15.916′ N, 110° 57.786′ W. Marker is in Evanston, Wyoming, in Uinta County. Marker is on 7th Street, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 219 W 7th Street, Evanston WY 82930, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers Uinta County Courthouse (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Evanston Downtown Historic District (approx. ¼ mile away); Uinta County Library (Carnegie Library) 1906 (approx. ¼ mile away); Evanston (approx. 0.6 miles away); The Wyoming State Hospital (approx. 0.7 miles away); Lincoln Highway — Sunset Cabins (approx. ¾ mile away); Bear River Watershed (approx. 1.6 miles away); Wyoming's Sagebrush Sea (approx. 1.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Evanston.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on October 2, 2010, by Bryan R. Bauer of Kearns, Ut 84118. This page has been viewed 987 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on October 2, 2010, by Bryan R. Bauer of Kearns, Ut 84118. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.