St. Johns in Apache County, Arizona — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Pioneer Public Buildings
Erected 1954 by Daughters of Utah Pioneers - Salem Camp. (Marker Number 194.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers series list. A significant historical date for this entry is January 14, 1978.
Location. 34° 30.418′ N, 109° 21.882′ W. Marker is in St. Johns, Arizona, in Apache County. Marker is on North Washington Street (U.S. 180 at milepost 368.7), on the right when traveling west. Marker is located Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Saint Johns AZ 85936, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 1 other marker is within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Lyman Dam (approx. 10.1 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on October 5, 2010, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 857 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 5, 2010, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.