Taylor in Navajo County, Arizona — The American Mountains (Southwest)
A.Z. Palmer and Sons
1895-1927 (Building erected in 1914)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Industry & Commerce. A significant historical year for this entry is 1895.
Location. 34° 27.92′ N, 110° 5.484′ W. Marker is in Taylor, Arizona, in Navajo County. Marker is on Arizona Route 77, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2 North Main Street, Taylor AZ 85939, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers Hatch Bros. General Store (a few steps from this marker); G. & D. Hatch Mercantile (a few steps from this marker); Daughters of the Utah Pioneers (approx. 0.4 miles away); Jesse Nathaniel Smith (approx. 3.1 miles away); The Snowflake Monument (approx. 3.2 miles away); Shumway Schoolhouse (approx. 4.2 miles away); The Mauretta B. Thomas Pinedale Memorial Bridge (approx. 13.9 miles away); Pinedale School Bell (approx. 14.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Taylor.
Regarding A.Z. Palmer and Sons. The town of Taylor purchased the site in 2000, and it became Taylor’s main museum and the Chamber of Commerce.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on October 7, 2010, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 689 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 7, 2010, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.