Taylor in Navajo County, Arizona — The American Mountains (Southwest)
G. & D. Hatch Mercantile
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Industry & Commerce. A significant historical year for this entry is 1929.
Location. 34° 27.916′ N, 110° 5.496′ W. Marker is in Taylor, Arizona, in Navajo County. Marker is on Center Street, on the right when traveling west. Marker is on the south wall of the building facing Center Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2 North Main Street, Taylor AZ 85939, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 15 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. A.Z. Palmer and Sons (a few steps from this marker); Hatch Bros. General Store (a few steps from this marker); Daughters of the Utah Pioneers (approx. 0.4 miles away); Jesse Nathaniel Smith (approx. 3.1 miles away); The Snowflake Monument Shumway Schoolhouse (approx. 4.2 miles away); The Mauretta B. Thomas Pinedale Memorial Bridge (approx. 13.9 miles away); Pinedale School Bell (approx. 14.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Taylor.
Regarding G. & D. Hatch Mercantile. The town of Taylor purchased the site in 2000, it became Taylor’s main museum and the Chamber of Commerce.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on October 7, 2010, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 594 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 7, 2010, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.