Hartford in Washington County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
St. Lawrence Church
St. Lawrence, WI
Erected 1990 by Washington County Landmarks Commission.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical month for this entry is February 1854.
Location. 43° 22.174′ N, 88° 19.975′ W. Marker is in Hartford, Wisconsin, in Washington County. Marker is at the intersection of State Highway 175 and County Route K, on the right when traveling north on State Highway 175. Touch for map. Marker is at or Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Cedar Lake Yacht Club (approx. 3.1 miles away); Allenton Iron Bridge (approx. 3.6 miles away); Winter Farm (approx. 3.9 miles away); Schwartz Family House (approx. 3.9 miles away); Schubert Cheese Factory (approx. 4 miles away); Timmer’s Resort (approx. 4 miles away); “Kissel” (approx. 4.1 miles away); Westphal Mansion Inn (approx. 4.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Hartford.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on November 11, 2010, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 690 times since then and 37 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on November 11, 2010, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.