Rancho Cucamonga in San Bernardino County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Erected 1932 by Ontario Parlor No 251 Native Daughters of the Golden West, October 12th.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West series list.
Location. 34° 6.309′ N, 117° 37.44′ W. Marker is in Rancho Cucamonga, California, in San Bernardino County. Marker is at the intersection of Foothill Boulevard (California Route 66) and San Bernadino Road, on the right when traveling west on Foothill Boulevard. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 8316 Foothill Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 5 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Historic Pavement (approx. 0.3 miles away); Cucamonga Labor Camp (approx. half a mile away); a different marker also named Cucamonga Labor Camp (approx. 0.7 miles away); Red Hill (approx. Tapia Adobe Site (approx. ¾ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Rancho Cucamonga.
Also see . . . Sycamore Inn History. The Inn is located near the marker, and this page relates the history of the area. (Submitted on May 29, 2006.)
Credits. This page was last revised on July 14, 2019. It was originally submitted on May 29, 2006, by Joseph Beeman of Upland, California. This page has been viewed 2,821 times since then and 70 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 29, 2006, by Joseph Beeman of Upland, California. 3. submitted on July 23, 2018, by Craig Baker of Sylmar, California. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.