Jackson in Washington County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Mill Road Church
Erected 1977 by Washington County Landmark Commission.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers.
Location. 43° 18.114′ N, 88° 7.816′ W. Marker is in Jackson, Wisconsin, in Washington County. Marker is on W. Mill Road half a mile west of Division Road (County Route G), on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1860 W Mill Road, Jackson WI 53037, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Home of Reuben John SchmahlThe Livery (approx. 3.1 miles away); Dheinsville Settlement (approx. 3.6 miles away); Christ Church (approx. 3.6 miles away); Gehl’s Guernsey Farms, Inc. (approx. 5.2 miles away); Maxon-Wright House (approx. 5.3 miles away); Deckers Corners (approx. 5.4 miles away); Cemetery Outhouse (approx. 6.3 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on December 3, 2010, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 459 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on December 3, 2010, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.