East Hickory in Forest County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1947 by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission marker series.
Location. 41° 35.186′ N, 79° 24.232′ W. Marker is in East Hickory, Pennsylvania, in Forest County. Marker is on U.S. 62 0.1 miles north of David Zeisberger Highway (Pennsylvania Route 666), on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: East Hickory PA 16321, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Goschgoschink (approx. 1.3 miles away); Hickory Town (approx. 2.1 miles away); Indian Paths (approx. 3.1 miles away); Howard Zahniser (approx. 5.1 miles away); Damascus (approx. 6 miles away); The Grandin Well The First Flowing Oil Well (approx. 6.4 miles away); Grettenberger Pump (approx. 6.7 miles away).
Topics. This marker is included in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Native Americans • Settlements & Settlers
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on January 24, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 460 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 3, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.