Madison in Dane County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Madison Catholic Clubhouse
John J. Flad, Architect
— 1938 —
Erected 1994 by the Madison Landmarks Commission. (Marker Number 121.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Wisconsin, Madison Landmarks Commission series list.
Location. 43° 4.379′ N, 89° 22.834′ W. Marker is in Madison, Wisconsin, in Dane County. Marker is at the intersection of East Wilson Street and South Pinckney Street, on the left when traveling west on East Wilson Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 15 East Wilson Street, Madison WI 53703, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 Bellevue Apartments (within shouting distance of this marker); Madison Club (within shouting distance of this marker); U.S. Post Office and Courthouse (within shouting distance of this marker); John A. Urich (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Olin Terrace (about 300 feet away); David James Schaefer (about 300 feet away); The Fairchild Home (about 300 feet away); Pioneer Men and Women (about 300 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Madison.
Related markers. Click here for a list of markers that are related to this marker. This is a list of markers for other buildings designed by John Flad.
Additional keywords. Architecture
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on January 28, 2011, by William J. Toman of Green Lake, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 566 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on January 28, 2011, by William J. Toman of Green Lake, Wisconsin.