Near Baldwin in Banks County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Leatherwood Baptist Church
Erected 1954 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 006-6.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Georgia Historical Society series list.
Location. 34° 27.939′ N, 83° 27.568′ W. Marker is near Baldwin, Georgia, in Banks County. Marker is on Georgia Route 105 0.3 miles east of Andrews Road, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Middle River Volunteers (approx. 0.3 miles away); Indian Boundary (approx. 4.4 miles away); “Hawkins Line” (approx. 4˝ miles away); Battle of Narrows (approx. 4˝ miles away); Hilliard Almond Wilbanks (approx. 4.6 miles away); Indian War Trail (approx. 4.6 miles away); Line Baptist Church (approx. 4.7 miles away); The Col. Robert Sink Memorial Trail (approx. 7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Baldwin.
Related marker. Click here for another marker that is related to this marker. To better understand the relationship, study each marker in the order shown.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on March 4, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 1,397 times since then and 21 times this year. Last updated on March 6, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on March 4, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.