Madison in Dane County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Adolf H. Kayser House
Claude and Starck
— 1902 —
Erected 1980 by the Madison Landmarks Commission. (Marker Number 64.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Architecture. In addition, it is included in the Wisconsin, Madison Landmarks Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1914.
Location. 43° 5.064′ N, 89° 22.738′ W. Marker is in Madison, Wisconsin, in Dane County. Marker is at the intersection of North Livingston Street and East Gorham Street, on the right when traveling north on North Livingston Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 802 East Gorham Street, Madison WI 53703, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers Leitch House (within shouting distance of this marker); Lincoln School (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Collins House (about 700 feet away); Anna and Cornelius Collins Residence (approx. 0.2 miles away); Irene and Robert Connor Residence (approx. 0.2 miles away); City Horse Barn (approx. 0.2 miles away); Badger State Shoe Factory (approx. 0.2 miles away); Bernard - Hoover Boat House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Madison.
Related markers. Click here for a list of markers that are related to this marker. This is a list of markers for buildings designed by Claude and Starck.
Credits. This page was last revised on October 15, 2020. It was originally submitted on March 17, 2011, by William J. Toman of Green Lake, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 676 times since then and 17 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on March 17, 2011, by William J. Toman of Green Lake, Wisconsin.